Please allow us to offer you hope, as Vestibular & Balance Disorders are very
Treatable and Beatable for people of ALL ages.
Symptoms of a Vestibular & Balance Disorder can be mild and intermittent to persistent and life-altering. Many patients express to us their feelings of frustration and hopelessness with the varied symptoms that accompany their illness.
- Vertigo: The sensation that you or your environment is moving or spinning
- Dizziness, lightheaded or fainting sensation
- Imbalance and spatial disorientation
- Motion intolerance
- Frequent falls or instability
- Visual disturbances: seeing double or blurring
- Visual difficulty while shopping is aisles, scrolling computer screens, riding in cars
- Fatigue- both physical and mental
- Difficulty with concentration or memory
- Cognitive or psychological changes (tearful, easily frustrated, feelings of depression)
- Feeling “Slowed down” or “Just not right”
- Changes in hearing
- Ringing in ears
- Pressure in head
- Neck pain
- Light or noise sensitivity
If you or a loved one is experiencing several of these symptoms, consider presenting the symptoms to your physician and discussing a possible referral for evaluation.
Contact us with questions.