Expert Care Produces Expert Results
Diagnostic tests assess vestibular and balance system function to rule out alternative causes of symptoms. Mid America Balance Institute performs comprehensive evaluation with data interpretation and combines test findings with current evidence-based research, experience and expertise. Mid America Balance Institute defines individualized vestibular and balance-disorders, discusses interpretation, and recommends meaningful solutions and personalized treatment options to both patients and physicians.
Your comfort is our primary concern. Testing is NOT invasive nor painful.
You are invited to include a trusted family member or friend throughout the testing process.
Your referring physician will order the tests he/she believes will best meet your unique needs.
Neuro-Vestibular & Audio-Vestibular & Balance Test Battery may include:
• Customized Vertigo/Balance History & Physical
• Computerized Posturography
• Computer-Aided Dynamic Visual Acuity (DVA)
• Gait and Functional Activities-of-Daily-Living Analysis
• Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials
• Auditory Brainstem Response
• Audiogram and Tympanometry (only if not previously performed by your physician or audiologist)
• Integrated results reviewed during each “Patient Summary” portion of the appointment, to educate you and to introduce plan-of-care options you will discuss with your referring physician.
To learn more about the testing process, please contact us.
We are pleased to discuss your unique questions and needs.