Expert Care Produces Expert Results
Mid America Balance Institute is Kansas City’s most reliable source for both vestibular diagnostic and advanced balance-disorder assessment and treatment.
The clinical staff includes:
- Physical Therapists specializing in balance and dizziness disorders, including Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Audiologists specializing in the assessment of the vestibular system
- Certified Vestibular and Balance Therapists that are experts in providing individualized Vestibular & Balance Rehabilitation Therapy (VBRT)
Mid America Balance Institute performs comprehensive evaluation with data interpretation and combines test findings with current evidence-based research, experience and expertise. We provide and discuss interpretations and recommendations with both patients and physicians.
We will provide the highest quality diagnostic evaluation and treatment by meeting the needs of patients with dizziness, vertigo, and other balance disorders:
- With prompt, consistent, and well-coordinated communication.
- By using evidence-based, thorough testing that provides technologically-driven, precise results.
- By interpreting that data to understand the impact of the disorder on the patient’s daily life.
- And by collaborating with a patient’s physicians. Our clinic will provide those involved in the patient’s care with a specific diagnosis with personalized treatment suggestions or other recommendations to help the referring physician manage the patient’s recovery.
We are centrally located and serve the greater Kansas City area.